These individual psychotherapy sessions (60 minutes) focus on returning to the wholeness of the person, using a combination of traditional and non-traditional modalities based on what the client needs, and the action plan we co-create. A typical session will include any of the following healing methods:
- Body-mind integration
- Cognitive, narrative, and family systems therapies
- Trauma techniques: Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART), Internal Family Systems /Parts Work (IFS), Emotional Freedom Technique (tapping)
- Earth-based, yogic, and shamanic elements
- Intuition-building and creativity focus
- Energetic boundary work; energy healing / reiki
I believe a person is absolutely capable of returning to their core state of health, wholeness, and vitality by accessing various tools to use within themselves and by building a team of body-mind helpers to support them. I am empowerment-based, trauma trained, and use my intuition while teaching my clients to do the same for their own healing and growth.
Please review the New Client Consultation under Services to get more information on what to expect during your first session with me. The initial New Client Consultation is $150, and subsequent Integrative Psychotherapy sessions are $135.
I look forward to helping you to remember and reclaim your wholeness.